Dear bikepacking friends :)
My name is Alex (30) from Vienna, Austria. Currently, I am on a world trip by bike and as a part of it, I will cycle from Cancun to Panama, starting at the beginning of September until end of November. I would be happy to share this awesome experience with a fellow cyclist. I am still planning the exact route, but this may be a good one to start with: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/11798804.
- Companion Should ideally be
- Male/Female/Any - Any
- Your age, companion's suggested age - Mine: 30: Yours: 20-35.
- Gay/Straight: I'm straight.
- Married/Single/Divorced: Doesn't matter.
- Vegetarian/Carnivore/Omnivore: Flexible, but I prefer vegetarian.
- Slow/Fast: Cycling fast, but like to make rest on nice places/beaches.
I am cycling with tent, stove and GPS and try to make use of the warmshowers network as much as possible.
I am looking forward to hearing from you! :)